Harness designed for the pilot of a tandem paraglider.
● It has a wide seat which widens towards the front, so that the pilot automatically adopts the most comfortable seating position after launch, keeping the passenger between the legs. This improves control in case of turbulence, and provides greater seat comfort;
● The reserve parachute container is large and positioned under the seat. It is designed so that the chute can be deployed from right or left;
● It is supplied complete with split bridle, so that it can be attached to the main sail hook-in karabiners;
Dorsal airbag protection.
● Rear pocket for rucksack and lateral pockets in elastic webbing, accessible to the pilot during flight.
● Attachment points for instrumentation, for use by the pilot during flight
● The airbag protection is covered with reinforced fabric, which helps reduce abrasion damage to the harness.
● Two large side handles help even the least experienced passenger to reach the correct seating position.
● Extensive adjustment possibilities make it possible to optimise the harness‘ fit whatever the passenger‘s physical configuration.
Easy to reach side pocket, for handy
Cockpit a large Velcro fastener on the back for holding instruments