● Available in 2 sizes (M-L)
● 3-ring release system
● One base parachute container
● Two emergency containers
● 13 cm foam protection
● 9 liter back pocket (Size M)
● Waterproof smartphone pocket
● Two large side pockets
● Geometry optimized for acrobatic flight
● Maximum comfort thanks to the semi-rigid structure
● Top quality materials
Base release system with 3 rings
The 3-ring system has been used in skydiving since the 1980s.
It allows the pilot to detach from the main canopy by opening a base jumping parachute.
The use of this system adapted to the paragliding significantly increases safety, reducing opening times.
The double emergency
MK1 pro is equipped with two containers for the reserve parachute placed
under the seat, in the front on the left and right.
Any type of parachute specifically designed for paragliding can be used.
MK1 pro comes complete with four parachute deployment handles