A simple, cleany-designed and very safe harness, ideal for beginners.
EXENSE is a harness designed specifically for novice pilots, and so we created a simple, cleanly-designed and safe product, which also provides comfort, with excellent detailing and finish.It is easy and quick to adjust, and so it is ideal for use on training slope by flying instructors.
- Side pockets in elastic webbing;
- The right-hand pocket includes a container specially designed for a radio;
- The lower part of the harness is reinforced, for optimum resistance to abrasion against ground;
- A whistle for attracting attention is built-in as part of the elastic chest strap buckle;
- The reserve parachute is located beneath the seat;
- High-visibility container on the right shoulder strap for the Security Card;
|Certification||LTF with T-LOCK system|
|Protection||17 cm foam|
|Principal materials||Cordura® 300, Nylon 420, Camp-Para karabiners, Finsterwalder buckles|
|Distance between karabiner and seat||38 cm||40 cm||42,5 cm|
|Seat plate width||32 cm||35 cm||37 cm|
|Seat plate depth||35 cm||37,5 cm||40,5 cm|
*total weight (size L), including rescue handle, protector and karabiners.
High-visibility container on the right shoulder strap for the Security Card;
The rescue parachute handle.
The speed system
Side pocket for radio
The main karabiner