Improved, in all aspects.
We took a winner harness and improved it in every detail still keeping it absolutely fun to fly:
- New design
- Sturdier materials
- Two-step speed bar included
- Rigid polypropylene seat
- Two new colour combinations
- Self-inflating airbag protection
- Enhanced rescue parachute handle
- Redesigned rucksack
- Optional Lightshield back protection
|Certification||EN – LTF|
|Type of protection||Airbag|
|Type of closing strap system||T-lock|
|Number of certification||PH 299.2020|
|Speed bar||90 g|
|Weight*||3,8 Kg||4,1 Kg||4,3 Kg||4,4 Kg|
|Removable rucksack hip belt weight||116 gr||127 gr||141 gr||141 gr|
|Distance between karabiner and seat||43 cm||45 cm||47 cm||48,5 cm|
|Distance between karabiners||37,5-48 cm||37,5-48cm||37,5-51,5 cm||37,5-51,5 cm|
|Seat board rear measurement||33,5 cm||35 cm||37 cm||38 cm|
|Seat board front measurement||30,5 cm||32 cm||34 cm||34,5 cm|
|Seat board depth measurement||34,7 cm||36,5 cm||38,5 cm||39,5 cm||Parachute compartment||5,5 liters||5,5 liters||5,5 liters||5,5 liters|
*Total weight including reserve parachute handles and karabiners
Why choosing the new WANì 3?
- Exceptional comfort
Thanks to the rigid seat board and to the padded back that spread the pilot’s weight evenly.
- Very easy handling in flight
The Wanì 3 is stable and precise. It’s ideal for both beginners and more expert pilots thanks to its smooth handling. Weighing only 4,1 Kg, the Wanì 3 is great for Hike & Fly too.
- Safety without compromise
Thanks to its strategic internal spring, the Wanì 3 airbag is always inflated and therefore ready to protect you from impacts.
Completely redesigned for top comfort.
The reversibility system consists in a separate rucksack placed in the harness back pocket.
- New rucksack shape and capacity
- Removable rucksack hip belt
- Its breathable padding on the back and on the shoulder straps increases the comfort
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable to meet your needs
- Camelbak pocket
- Strategic pockets for your accessories
- Hiking pole pocket
- Convenient volume reduction straps
- External helmet storage
Innovative safety system
The rescue parachute handle has been redesigned and made it safer, more compact and within esier reach.
We have always been attentive to the needs of our left-handed customers so you can order your harness with the rescue handle on the left side on request.