A versatile harness with a high standard of finish, offering tangible benefits for pilots who like cross-country flying, or who just intend to enjoy their flights to the full. High levels of comfort are ensured by the aerodynamic rear part, the compact shape, and the comfortable seat, designed with a variety of adjustment systems.
- Position of the reserve parachute under the seat;
- Front extension that automatically loosens and tightens during launch and landing;
- VELVET 2 is fitted with the Body-Control system, which ensures a perfect link between pilot and harness. This provides an unprecedented degree of sensitivity in flying a paraglider;
- Adjustment of back and seat depth at three positions, to ensure greater comfort;
- The pocket for the Security Card on the right-hand shoulder strap is readily visible;
- Two spacious side pockets are accessible during flight, and are closed by means of zip fastenings;
- The harness has attachment positions for a camel-bag that can be used during flight.
Two side pockets
Body-Control system the perfect link between pilot and harness
Double reserve parachute attachment